Indians never lose a moment to hug a new trend in its best possible way. Whether the fashion peep is in UK or other places, Indian traditional dresses are exquisitely crafted to enjoy every event and environment.
If women from worldwide love our traditional garbs so much, just think about the intensity of Anarkali lovers. This conventional wear has always given uptrend designs, styles and reasons to embrace it in a new look. But there are several factors which have been giving a twitch to their brain when they buy online Anarkali suits. Let us solve your problem with – 3 best tips to buy designer Anarkali salwar kameez online.
Fabric For Comfort
Mind the fabric while choosing your Anarkali salwar suit online because that will be your sole way of looking and feeling comfortable during the event. The fabric should also contour your body type and size. Look at the important checkpoints here:
- Plump Body – Opt for cotton Anarkali suits or crepe salwar kameez online for women.
- Skinny – Choose velvet and heavy hand work designer Anarkali suits.
Concentrate On Designs
Your body type decides the design and cuts of Anarkali suits that should be worn:
- Pear Shape Body – You will anyhow rock the long Anarkali suit but choose subtle prints like floral suits.
- Curvy Body – Avoid too much use of thread work, embroidery, large patterns and works.
- Skinny Body – Choose floral embroidery, heavy & voluminous patterns or prints to look ethereal.
Styles & Cuts
- Petite women with heavy busts: Try extra deep V cuts instead of U’s and catch ankle length Anarkalis with vertical patterns or prints.
- Tall women with heavy busts: Doll up in extra deep U-neck and wear embellished designer Anarkali suits.
- Tall & Skinny women: Go lavish with embroideries and different length of Anarkalis. Opt for full or quarter length sleeves to add some volume.