Salwar kameez has been in Indian tradition for a very long time, and over the years many changes have been brought to the style of salwar kameez, now in today’s time the same trend is carried forward with a twist, the best is the designers are coming up with their own twist and some amazing salwar kameez are in trend one such style that is in top styles is the “Dhoti style” salwar kameez
Despite so many variations here are some of the top styling styles of salwar kameez.
- Churidar Salwar kameez- this is a style where the salwar is pant style but with a narrow bottom and the length of the churidar is more than the actual length. The extra cloth gets collected near the ankle giving a churidar look.
- Patiala Salwar Kameez- Patiala style salwar kameez is the suit that has a lot of frill to the salwar, where the salwar is given lots of pleats and the kurta is kept short in length.
- Harem Salwar Kameez- this style is the fusion of the Patiala style and the dhoti style salwar kameez.
- Parallel Salwar kameez- this style is taken from the parallel pants style where the bottom is made in the parallel style and is a straight fit. The kurta can be worn in both long as well as of short length.
- Palazzo Salwar Kameez- this style of salwar kameez is also very popular and is one of the most trending styles right now. The bottom is yet pant style but with a very broad bottom, twice of that of a parallel pant. It also looks like a divider skirt.
- Cigarette Pants style salwar kameez – These salwar kameez are also in a fashion where the bottom that is the salwar is pant style that is like a skin tight pant and is worn with a jacket style kurta. This kind of salwar kameez also very much in fashion.Visit www.Shopkund.co.uk and pick all these kind of salwar kameez.